- Desktop programs and cloud-based apps (like Canva and Adobe Live) that allow you to use the fonts just as you would in a desktop app
- Logos and social media
- Packaging and physical products
- Websites, but only in rasterized (image) form
- Unlimited number of personal and commercial projects
- Graphic design client work (including but not limited to invitations, logos, packaging) as long as you flatten the files or outline the type before delivering the files to your client.
- Use the fonts as web fonts or embed them on webpages.
- Not for use in template products in which a third-party end user can make customizations
Posted by Julie Green on